Thursday, May 19, 2011

Skyzone

I first heard about Skyzone from Shawn Barker.  He said Trinity loved it and it was a fun time for parents.  I brought it up to Royce, Shayne and Chloe when they were visiting for New Year's and all the kids seemed to think they were too cool to go there.  I would have pushed harder, had I been there before as I think it's a great place to have a workout and fun time.

We took Nate to Skyzone, he wanted to go so bad, even though he had never been before.

It took us awhile to get our rhythm.  The first few times we jumped on the same trampoline, he fell pretty hard.  We needed to bounce together as my bounced pretty much threw him around the trampoline.

He could get quite a bit of height with my help.

fun to catch air, but not sure I have confidence in my ability to do flips and some of the other crazy things I've seen them do,

Hard to see just how much height you can get jumping.  It's exhilarating and quite a rush.  We went for an hour, Nate wanted more, but I was exhausted after 15 min.  It's quite a workout, more than I would have thought.

So easy to fall, but so much fun.

Trying to bounce from standing to sitting to standing.  

No comments: