Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rocket Ships

Took Bryan Gessaro out for lunch on Tuesday. It was his birthday last week, and about the only time we seem to chat these days is when we get around to taking each other out to lunch for each others birthday's. He's got a two kids now, his little boy is a little older than Nate and he was telling me about their fun launching rockets. I thought with all Nate's excitement around flyin gthings he'd be really into that too. So I started to look at Hobbytown for rocket kits, but quickly got side tracked by work. I did get a few minutes to check something out on Amazon and found a $15 rocket toy that I thought would be fun starter for Nate. It's nothing like the model rockets Bryan does, but it was plenty to get Nate excited. Here's a video of the rocket launch and another of my evening routine now that the weather is warm, playing catch with Lilo and entertaining Nate, this time with his rocket launcher.




Playing catch and launching rockets

No comments: