Thursday, December 30, 2010

Puerto Rico

Orlando Pena, Andy Miller, Aaron Feil, StuartMacDonald and I at a resort in Rincon Puerto Rico having a team dinner.
 Spent about 10 days in Puerto Rico in early Dec.  First part of it was for a face to face meeting with my new boss and his team.  The second part I was finally able to bring Maria down to join me on one of these trips to PR. 
Andy, Stuart, Gwen Jones, Valarie Pascalis and Maria at Eclipse Restaurant.  This is my favorite place to eat on this side of the island.  Great food and ambiance, even better when you have coworkers you can call friends.

This is the resort in Rincon where we had our team dinner.  It's where the Atlantic and Caribbean oceans meet.  We got their a bit late and missed the sunset, but it was still a bit light so we could still enjoy the views.

Orlando, Andy, Aaron and Stuart on the beach.

Valerie, Tanis Liomin, Gwen and Claudia Johnson getting wet from both oceans.

The Scotsmen and I.

Manny with his home made moonshine.

Here we are with Andy.  I played golf with Andy when I was in Scotland, with Mike Cottle.  My wife had called Andy and asked when we were coming back, he casually responded that he had dropped Mike and I off hours before, which sent Maria into a panic.  Very nicely played.  This was her first chance to meet Andy in person.

No comments: