Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bike Ride


Had a great day today. It was an amazing day, the temp was in the upper 60's, the sun was shining and I couldn't wait to get out and go for a bike ride. While getting ready to go was a chore, couldn't find all the pieces necessary to get the bike rack mounted to the car. Spent over an hour looking through the garage before finally getting all the pieces together and the bike loaded on the car. Drove down Sunrise Blvd and parked near the river, hopped on my bike and figured I'd head up to Folsom Lake. While the ride was great and most of the scenery was spectacular as always, I was shocked when I saw how little water was left in Folsom lake. I had read in the paper that the lake was down a lot, but never imagined it looked like it did. The damn looked like it wasn't even holding back water. Words can't even describe how low it is.


After the ride, I came back, heated up the spa, cooked dinner, talked to Maria and watched some football. While that was going on, I caught up on the football games today. I'm looking forward to playing golf tomorrow at Darkhorse with Brad, Steve and John. Hope I play better than I did yesterday.

No comments: