Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July

Manhattan beach in panoramic mode
Time for our annual trip to Manhattan Beach for the 4th of July.  This year we brought Brad and Natalie with us to the Cottles for a wonderful weekend of sun, sand, surf and BBQ.

While Mike, Brad and I golfed, Nate, Natalie and Maria headed to the beach
Nate and Natalie on the beach

Nate still loves to get buried in the sand and I'm all too happy to oblige.


The water in So Cal is not as warm as Hawaii, so Nate needs time to warm up with a towel between swims.

Nate and Chloe digging for sand crabs.  Chloe showed Nate how to find the pregnant ones with eggs.

Mike and I enjoying a moment in the shade between games of Boccie Ball

Red Solo cup, I lift you up!

Nate still loves to boogie board, the next few shots of him riding the waves



Back at the Cottles house, enjoying great friends

One of my best photo bombs ever.  I'm still shocked Maria was able to take the photo without cracking up.


No comments: