Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dad's and Grad's

It's that time of year, Father's day and graduations. Here is the wrapping that my present from Nate came in.
Here's the picture that Nate made for me. I now have it hanging in my office.
As I prepare to celebrate my 20 year high school graduation, we are attending Nate's Pre-School graduation. I can't help but think of a line from the Incredibles, where the father shouts "we keep finding new ways to celebrate mediocrity!" I mean a full ceremony for a pre-school graduation? It was honestly very cute. Quite touching and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Here's Nate walking down the aisle.
Getting high five's from the other kids.
Nate waiting patiently for his turn to get his goody bag and diploma. Although I did notice he was the only kid who needed to be reminded twice to sit calmly in his seat.

Finally, his turn, now he knows what he was missing.

As you'll see in the video below, Angela is Nate's best friend. They played together all the time in school. When Angela grows up, she wants to be a bird.


I present to you the 2010 graduating class of Merry Hill Pre-School.



Nate accepting his diploma. He wants to be a Dr. when he grows up. However, the thing I find truly amazing is that he said this summer his plans were to stay home. That will be a first for him. The boy is always traveling.

My boy growing up. Now it's on to Kindergarten.

No comments: