Thursday, December 24, 2009

Driving Range


So I haven't posted in awhile, again. Have a backlog of things I want to post, wanted to keep it in chronological order. However, now I'm not sure when I'll get to his Birthday and Turkey day things. Therefore I'm going to post a few things now, then we can try and circle back to those other moments later.

Had some time to kill, trying to keep Nate out of the house and out of Maria's way. Decided to take him to the driving range.
While Nate was not the only kid at the course, in fact I was surprised at how many there were, he did get a lot of looks and smiles or laughs seeing him carrying the clubs. Of course this only lasted about halfway, before he was too tired and asked me to carry for him.



We'll need to work on that form, he's a little too far bent over here.
The ball's a bit forward in his stance.

At least his follow through isn't too bad, assuming he finishes standing up, which he didn't a number of times.



No comments: